gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:20:19 +0100

scheduling (was: Re: Hurd (was: Re: [PLUG] resizing ext3fs?))

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 05:46:11AM -0500, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> Well, the next open slot is July 3rd, 2002.  That gives you over half a
> year.  Anybody (espeically Marc) object to me scheduling it ?  I'm
> interested.

Eh?

You sure about that? I only see one meeting per month for March
through June. Weren't we going to be doing two on a regular basis,
not just for February?

(Incidentally, I'd still love to do a presentation on the BSDs,
though what I say will be necessarily tilted towards NetBSD since
it's what I know best. Presuming anyone else is interested in
listening. *When* is a question I'd rather answer after I'm done
with exams, though. ;^>)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net