Darxus on Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:20:19 +0100

Re: scheduling (was: Re: Hurd (was: Re: [PLUG] resizing ext3fs?))

On 12/14, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> You sure about that? I only see one meeting per month for March
> through June. Weren't we going to be doing two on a regular basis,
> not just for February?

We're waiting to see what happens with the first planned Netaxs meeting to
decide what we'll do in the future.

> (Incidentally, I'd still love to do a presentation on the BSDs,
> though what I say will be necessarily tilted towards NetBSD since
> it's what I know best. Presuming anyone else is interested in
> listening. *When* is a question I'd rather answer after I'm done
> with exams, though. ;^>)

How 'bout you do a BSD presentation at Netaxs after your exams are done ?

--
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the
human mind to correlate all its contents."