Darxus on Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:20:18 +0100

Netaxs meeting, day of the week (Re: [PLUG] schedule input needed)

tuesday - Chris Fearnley <cjf@netaxs.com> , "Chris Mann" <CMann@lmres.com>
thursday - darxus@chaosreigns.com

And then of course MCT had to be difficult....

wednesday/thursday - "Michael C. Toren" <mct@netaxs.com> (our Netaxs host)

MCT: if you give us a list of days you're willing to host the meeting, that
would help narrow things down.

At this point, based on not nearly enough input, I'd say tuesday, except
for the fact that that's contrary to what our host suggested.

--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
you do it." - Mahatma Gandhi