gabriel rosenkoetter on Sat, 15 Dec 2001 05:50:21 +0100

Re: [PLUG] [OT] buy a second-hand car (From Paris To Philly)

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 01:10:10PM -0800, multiple seriousity wrote:
> Are you sure?  I think you might have fallen into the inspection
> vs. evaluation trap... what I'm talking about is a "complete automotive
> evaluation" or maybe I'm talking about the "Diagnostic Evaluation" I don't
> know the difference between those two.. but I'm not talking about the PA
> Inspection.  I believe they have three or four bays and only one of them
> is for the PA Inspection, not to mention that takes longer, I believe..

Fwiw, when I bought my car (in St. Louis, Missouri), there was no
prior appointment needed for the AAA evaluation; you just showed up
and (*maybe*... I didn't have to) waited a bit.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net