Eric A. Lucas on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:40:28 +0100

Re: [PLUG] [OT] buy a second-hand car (From Paris To Philly)

Sadly, if he wants to purchase the car within 15 to 30 days of finding
it, he'll have to forgo the AAA insepction.  I called in August and
the delay to get an inspection ran about 15 days... I've heard it can
be longer.  How somebody can wait that long to buy/sell a car is
beyond me.

Eric

msimonsmail@yahoo.com
www.slackware.com/~msimons/arts/reuse/
> A 501(c)3 Non-profit Organization Arts and Environmental Resource
Network
> Shopping Online? Use http://www.igive.com/carp/ make donations at no
cost!
> Do you like what I do? Consider donating resources to CARP; Ask me how!

Eric A. Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
#  and danced the skies on laughter silvered wings...
#                   -- John Gillespie Magee Jr.