gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 18 Dec 2001 01:50:24 +0100

Re: scheduling (was: Re: Hurd (was: Re: [PLUG] resizing ext3fs?))

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 02:16:08AM -0500, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> We're waiting to see what happens with the first planned Netaxs meeting to
> decide what we'll do in the future.

Fair enough.

> How 'bout you do a BSD presentation at Netaxs after your exams are done ?

Well, I'd want some time to think about what to say, and I don't
even have enough time to accurately guess how long that would take
right now. (That, and I'm not yet employed, which I sort of need to
be starting in January, etcetera.)

So, taking "after my exams" as an indescribably broad swath of time,
sure!

(Seriously, I do want to do this and will think about it... after
the end of this week.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net