Eric A. Lucas on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:50:18 +0100

Re: [PLUG] MUTT configuration issue

Yes.  Thanks for reminding me. I believe that link was posted here a
couple of weeks ago.  I saved it somewhere <grin>.

I've got a multi-stage system that might cause me trouble trying to
implement that - I don't know yet because I haven't had the time to
really examine it (pre-holiday busy plus just losing my only paying
work contract has occupied my time).

As I recall, it was a procmail script that would send a confirmation
email to anyone not on the "approved" list.  A simple reply to that
email would add the user to the "approved" list.

Maybe I'll check it out this weekend.  Nevertheless, I get email from
sources I KNOW that I consider spam so I still need the key in MUTT.
Besides, now I know how to write MUTT keyboard macros that work like I
want them too!

Eric

--
Eric A. Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth