Kevin D. McAllister on Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:00:19 +0100

Re: [PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] Meeting schedule changes

I vote for Tuesday just based on my own personal Schedule.

I also would like to reiterrate what has been stated before, that I
would find it easier to make my way to netaxs than USP because I live
in Blue Bell, so I intend to get to the netaxs meetings as often as
possible, if they catch on.