pinkee on Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:10:25 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Netaxs meeting date - which Thursday ?

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 02:31:13AM -0500, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 04:32:24AM -0800, JP Toto wrote:
> > 17th works for me. Also - I live approximately 100
> > feet from Netaxs so if there is anything I can help
> > facilitate/provide - Im more then willing. Happy
> > holidays everyone :-)
>
> A solid food suggestion before hand would waste less time at the
> meeting. :^>
>
> (Manyunk? That'd require driving, right?)

Yes... I am not aware of many food options in the area as I work third
shift, but there are an assortment of chinese/pizza/deli type places in
the area. All of them are going to require driving, unless we get
exceedingly organized and order ahead of time. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) but I
think the driver to public transportation people ratio is reasonable
enough to get to a local eaterie. I'll just remind a certain someone to
clean out his back seat, and that's three free spots...

If we do decide to go to Manyunk, it might actually make like easier on
the Septa folks who live East of here, because it is further up the R6.

I think a day shifter who works at netaxs (mct) might be better
qualified to locate or suggest some options and their respective
benefits, ie seating availability, beer types, quality ao food, beer
types, etc...

pinkee
--
www.cavegirl.org