Geoff Rivell on Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:57:53 -0500

Re: [PLUG] CD Won't Play

On Thursday December 20 2001 7:44, Gregory T. Weber wrote:

> Running RH7.2   I have an SB Live.  CD will play fine when I boot into
> Windows (so the audio cable is hooked up) and plays all the system sounds
> when in KDE.  I'm looking through the Red Hat User forums and others have
> had the same issue.  Have not found a solution yet.  Any ideas?

Maybe the mixer volume for CD is too low?  (kmix??, aumix, etc to set).
I'm currently using IDE-SCSI emulation for my cd's (cd-rw/cd), and it works
very nicely for me under that mode even.

--
Geoff Rivell: http://eoe.sourceforge.net/
Democracy: http://www.green-party.org/