Gregory T. Weber on Sun, 23 Dec 2001 08:34:03 -0500

Re: [PLUG] CD Won't Play

Well,  this seems to be a problem with kscd 1.3.2.  Started fresh this
morning and went directly to gtcd and was able to play a cd. xplaycd also
worked fine.  I tried kscd again and nothing.  Not only that, but after
opening kscd gtcd would not work (xplaycd either).  I had tried the other
players before, but I guess only after trying kscd.  I had to shutdown to get
it to work again.

Greg