Kevin Brosius on Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:26:40 -0500

Re: [PLUG] need to resize partition

What does it do (when you say the xserver won't start by default?)  Is
it just set to start in the non-X runlevel?

Check 'man mke2fs'.  On SuSE 7.3 it lists 'mke2fs -j' as the way to
format an ext3 partition.

--
Kevin