Michael F. Robbins on Sat, 5 Jan 2002 03:00:19 +0100

[PLUG] Migrating GnuPG data

Sorry about the HTML in my last message.  Still hadn't set up Evolution
completely.

Since I installed Debian, I lost my GPG keyrings/secret key/who knows
what else.  I have my old home dir with the following files in
~/.gnupg/: options pubring.gpg random_seed secring.gpg trustdb.gpg.

AFAIK, the old one was GPG version 1.0.6, and so is the new one.  So how
do I import this data?   Can I just copy the files or is there some
fancy way?

Thanks,

Mike