jbeck on Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:02:41 -0500

[PLUG] Re: Migrating GnuPG data

Darxus@chaosreigns.com writes:
On 01/05, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
(I'll be keeping my GPG private key along with an ssh private key
on the CD, and keeping that with me all the time, so that I never
need to pass my passphrases across a network.)

That's definately a cool idea. I think I'd preer the business card CDRs
though - easier to carry (in your wallet). And put a linux install on
there too for good measure :)

I just did a quick google search and found a 50 pack of business card CDRs
for $42.50 on the 1st hit. They hold about 50mb.

Just out of curiosity, what are these business card CDR's that you are talking about? If they fit in a wallet, that's a very, very cool idea. Do they require a special drive, or do the work in a regular cd-r/rw drive (like my Yamaha)???