Samantha Samuel on Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:20:18 +0100

[PLUG] Remote X

I am trying to get remote x on my box, but I am behind a firewall. The
server (internal) is a Win2k Pro. I read one doc on how to set up remote x
but I did not see anything on how to do so by re-routing ips.

Can someone recommend a good source online which would help me with this
prob?

Another thing. I connect using Verizon's winpoet. Is there a version
available for Linux?

Thx.
--
Samantha