Jason Costomiris on Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:10:17 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Very funny Linux animation ... from IBM

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 11:56:35PM -0500, Michael Leone wrote:
: 6 very funny Flash (or RealPlayer) animations about Linux (and Tux).
: The "Free the Code" is pretty funny, especially coming from IBM.

Bonus points for whoever can identify the tune in the background, and
even more points to whoever can provide a link to a recording of it.

Warning: it's not only a scary little tune, it's even scarier who's
singing it... :)

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.