Adam Van Antwerp on Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:00:20 +0100

[PLUG] Network Troubles

Hello All,
      I have here a Linux box that has one network card in it.  It accesses
the internet through a Linksys Router setup through DHCP, it also accesses a
private T1 to another office location.  I can not get it to access both at
the same time or make it usable for end users.    I tried a static route but
this prevented access to both the internet and private T1.  The Cisco Router
also does DHCP but will only let users connect with a specific IP that is in
its DHCP scope, very confused.....Any Advice is very welcome.