Paul . L . Snyder on Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:50:21 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Star Office Mail help needed

StarOffice 6, at least, does not include an email client.  Sun suggests
exporting your 5.2 mail files, and importing them into Netscape, Mozilla,
or Outlook Express.

See http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/6.0beta/faq.htm#m13

pls

(Mutt is an excellent mail client.  Far better than, for example, being
subjected to evil munging by Lotus Notes.  My apologies for replying before
this message, lack of correct quoting, &c.)

                    "Nicholas Vettese"
                    <pluglist@hotmail.com>

                    Sent by:                     To:     plug
                    plug-admin@lists.phill
                    ylinux.org                   cc:
                                                 Subject:     Re: [PLUG] Star Office Mail help needed

                    16-Jan-2002 13:09
                    Please respond to
                    plug@lists.phillylinux
                    .org

The Star Office beta program is expired.  You may be able to get it from
someone who d/l'd it though.  Open Office is still updating the program,
which is actually quite nice.  I haven't looked, so I am unsure of whether
StarOffice 6 or Open Office even have a mail client.
Nick