Tobias DiPasquale on Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:50:18 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Sorcerer GNU/Linux

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 22:21, Bill Jonas wrote:
> I was catching up on Slashdot, and a new distribution caught my eye:
> Sorcerer GNU/Linux.  There was a review of it on DistroWatch.  It seems
> like a hybrid of Linux From Scratch, Debian, and *BSD.  Very neat!  I
> intend to try it when I have some free time.
>
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/01/18/1319242
>
> --
> Bill Jonas    *    bill@billjonas.com    *    http://www.billjonas.com/
>
> Developer/SysAdmin for hire!   See http://www.billjonas.com/resume.html

Gentoo Linux seems to be of the same vain, and I am installing that
today. I'll let you all know how it goes :)

--
<< T o b i a s   D i P a s q u a l e >>
anany@ece.villanova.edu | tdipas01@villanova.edu | toby@khenry.com

"Bill Gates comes to visit SoftImage and during an employee Q/A someone
asks
'Since the Internet is all about free software, how come Microsoft is
still
charging for it?'"
 -- Adam Barr,
    __Proudly Serving My Corporate Masters__