Jeff Abrahamson on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:40:31 +0100

Re: [PLUG] all non-archived pages on the PLUG website are 100% Valid HTML

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 02:16:18PM -0500, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> I'm rather proud of this achievement.  How many web sites do you know of
> that can truthfully say this ?  Maybe I should start creating a list :)

I think you just did, you just may not admit it until you add the
second item. ;-)

Congrats.

And thanks for mentioning the deb package. Pushes me one step closer
to validating purple.

--
 Jeff

 The Big Book of Misunderstanding, now in bookstores and on the web:
 <http://www.misunderstanding.net/buystuff.html>