Darxus on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:20:17 +0100

[PLUG] all non-archived pages on the PLUG website are 100% Valid HTML

And it says so at the bottom of the main page.

I used http://www.htmlhelp.org/tools/validator/ to validate it (actually a
locally installed copy of the software - debian package is
wdg-html-validator).

The stuff in /isps/ is not valid HTML, but that was generated by a program
which parses mail spool files into html pages.  I will look into finding a
newer version to see if it generates valid html.

But everything else (34 documents) are 100% valid.  It's a mix of HTML
versions at this point - 2.0, 3.2, 4.0, 4.01... this validator does not yet
support specifying a specific standard to validate against.

I'm rather proud of this achievement.  How many web sites do you know of
that can truthfully say this ?  Maybe I should start creating a list :)

http://www.ChaosReigns.com