epike on Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:28:28 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Sorta OT, working with VCD and DVD players

I assume you are burning in VCD format.

My DVD can't read CD-Rs too.  I've found it can read
CD-RW (the ones with silver media)--though sometimes
it still gives media errors once in a while (I blame that on
the inexpensive brand ____ CDRW which I used).  What I
did was copy a VCD to a CD-RW.  You could give it a
try on CDRW.

JondZ / E.Pike