gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:18:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] debian-netbsd

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 01:49:49PM -0500, Jeff Weisberg wrote:
> NetBSD is very user-friendly.
> It is just selective as to who its friends are. :-)

::blink::

Didn't I already reply, on-list to someone else exactly saying
this?

I assure you, as someone who runs NetBSD on five different
architectures and around forty different hosts and has worked for
Wasabi Systems, NetBSD is never better than user-neutral.

But it's okay. I can accept the computer's being arrogant some
times. I am too. ;^>

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net