Samantha Samuel on Sun, 27 Jan 2002 06:11:04 +0100

Re: [PLUG] EXT2-fs error

> > As I was typing this msg, I got this:
> >
> > RFail=0 RFErr=0 RErr=0 RAXFR=0 RLame=0 ROpts=0 SSysQ=1 SAns=0 SFwdQ=0

> hdparm settings?

I looked at this prog, its very interesting. A lot of the options told
me it was (DANGEROUS), so I didn' choose those options. I did
flush the buffer again though. And so far haven't noticed any probs (2
days)

How do I find out when the buffer is full? I found out that the max
size is 2000kb.

----
Samantha
-------
Real programmers do not comment their code. If it was hard to write, it
should be hard to understand.