David Hull on Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:58:25 -0500

[PLUG] re: UPS

Hey all-

    I have a Dell PowerEdge 500 SC w/ 2 CD drives + 2 Hard Disks running
Red Hat 7.1 that I would like to place on a UPS because it is going to
become our company's web server.  Obviously I need a UPS with the
capability to shut the computer down in the event of a long term power
outage, and hopefully one that will send a signal to reboot the computer
when the power comes back on.  If anyone has suggestions or experience
with this I would appreciate hearing from them.  Thanks in advance.

Dave