M. Jackson Wilkinson on Sat, 2 Feb 2002 22:30:16 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Creating Usenet Groups and IRC channels

creating an IRC channel is easy: just join an empty one...  type /join
#mychannelname and you're there.  If you're on a network with channel
services, you may be able to register that channel and claim some level of
official ownership.