multiple seriousity on Sun, 3 Feb 2002 01:30:13 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Re: Creating Usenet Groups and IRC channels

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002 jbeck@jbwd.net wrote:
> Thank you Rebecca, I will lurk around and see what I can figure out.  Seeing
> as my target audience for this is less than 45 people, maybe just running my

Well, then, there is your answer.  If you audience is less than 45 people,
you don't need a newsgroup that would be propogated throughout the world.

This is probably in some FAQ somewhere, but I don't feel like going to
search for it.

You get the point though, I'm sure.

Why not just set up an email mailing list? (just like this one) or
something like it... through one of many services... it's easy to do at
yahoo groups, etc...

big 8 = rec., soc., misc., sci., comp., news. -- well that is actually the
big 6... I personally refuse to acknowledge the concept of
"humanities." and "talk." is kind of silly, too.  people that name
humanities. and the same sort of people that came up with
museum. (duh.) why not just muse.  eegads... can we get some
standardization here?

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Artists Resource Project: www.slackware.com/~msimons/arts/reuse/