Jon Galt on Tue, 5 Feb 2002 06:40:19 +0100

Re: [PLUG] 1) PHP/Ming, 2) meeting

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 07:48:48PM -0500, Jon Galt wrote:
> You've consulted http://www.neuralust.com/~mingdocs/, I trust?

Yes, I ran across that site in my search for info.  But it doesn't seem to
explain some fundamental things.  For example, I'm wondering why when I
had the Flash Player installed, the Ming code produced garbage in my
browser, but when I *uninstalled* Flash, the Ming code produces the
graphics it is supposed to!  Could be an old version of Flash that came
with the browser - a version that is compatible with Ming... or something
like that.....

Wayne