Darxus on Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:00:17 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Keysigning?

On 02/05, Michael Leone wrote:
> Any keysigning this month? How did the last one work out ... we were
> waiting on one person, last I heard.

I just got sent 2 new keys today, so it would be good if someone can print
the fingerprints out.  I believe my directions from last month worked:

 wget http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/phillylinux.gpg
 wget http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/member.ids
 gpg --import phillylinux.gpg
 gpg --fingerprint `cat member.ids` > fingerprints.txt

Then print fingerprints.txt.

I believe the most participants we've had in one keysigning is still 10.

http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/phillylinux.gpg is updated with the 2 new keys.

--
"If you are not paranoid... you may not be paying attention."