Darxus on Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:20:19 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Meeting tonight...

On 02/06, Guillermo Moyna wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We are OK (sort of...) for the meeting tonight. Instead of the
> regular room in Rosenberger, the registrar's office could only find
> room for us in Woodland 119, which is a different building. This room
> has a multimedia podium, but no individual eth jacks :-(
>
> As for directions to Woodland, here they go. If you start from
> Rosenberger (the building where we have had meetings regularly), walk
> down (south) 43rd street to Woodland Avenue, and walk right (west) on
> Woodland. The Woodland building is right after the parking lot. Once
> you get to Woodland, the Security office is right there, so they can
> direct you to the room.
>
> For more info, check the USP map:
>
> http://www.PhillyLinux.org/images/largeUSPmap.gif
>
> Woodland in building #8 on the map. Let me know if there are any
> problems. See you tonight,

Can somebody print this and the map and tape it to the door where we've
been meeting, with a note that it's for PLUG ?  Gotta get stuff to make my
freakig printer work.

--
"You shall know the truth, and it shall make you odd."
-- Flannery O'Connor