thanous on Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:23:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] WAYYYY Off topic.... RE Windows 2k server and NAT and something of Linux Auth

Thanks...

I have read that many times, and yes that is what I have done and am doing.

In addition to that I have the linux machine as a SMB server, and as an accounting
system using Facetwin.

Or HAD.