kevin mudrick on Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:17:52 -0500

Re: [PLUG] WAYYYY Off topic.... RE Windows 2k server and NAT and something of Linux Auth

> Have you tried dhclient?  I have an OpenBSD 3.0 machine running

i'll echo this; dhclient is what my linux router (eigerstein) uses; all
last night my cable modem was going crazy (lights flashing) since last
night is when my switchover occurred.. this morning when i woke up, i
logged into the router box, reran dhclient, and it got my new ip address.
also, it doesnt seem as though they are blocking any of the common ports
at home (my webserver, and ssh, are still working just fine).

-Kevin

--
 (kevin mudrick)   (kevin@furhurts.com)   (www.bleachedwhale.com)
  pgp key available at http://www.bleachedwhale.com/kevinGPG.asc

 Despair: It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.