David Hull on Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:15:36 -0500

[PLUG] Re: Help Burning CD's

Depending on whether your CDR is IDE or SCSI you may have to do some
tweaking.  This program only supports SCSI, so you may have to trick
your computer into thinking that your CDR is a SCSI device.  It will
give you an error when you try to run it if this is the case.  Then just
follow the instructions in one of the text files that comes with it (I
think the error message even tells you which one to look at).

-D