multiple seriousity on Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:10:16 +0100

[PLUG] Re: Domain names...

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Bill Jonas (off list) wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 01:07:24PM -0800, multiple seriousity wrote:
> > So, does anybody want to get together and start up names.phillylinux.com ?
>
> If you're serious...  hmm.

Well, I'm not sure about the costs involved.. but I figure at very least,
with all the technical expertise we have, and as you said, the extra
hardware, and maybe even the feeds we already have, we could get together
and offer services to ourselves (the club & club members).. as a number of
us probably have anywhere from one to dozens of names we have, or want
to register.. we could work out the economics, and figure out what we need
to charge ourselves to pay for the related costs involved.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project http://www.slackware.com/~msimons/arts/reuse/