W. Chris Shank on Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:32:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Mandrake 8.1?

what i don't like about ximian is that they remove all other programs from
your menu. very annoying. plus i think KDE has better integration between
programs and mime types. i really don't want to spend hours configuring the
mime types and programs.