Darxus on Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:50:13 +0100

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] PLUG meeting at Netaxs in Conshohocken today

Today will be our first scheduled meeting at Netaxs in Conshohocken.
This location appears to be more convenient than center city for a
good portion of our attendees, so if you haven't been attending due to
difficulty getting to the meeting, be sure to consider going to this one.
The address is:

Netaxs
555 E. North Lane
Conshohocken, PA 19428

Information on, and directions (car and train) to Netaxs:
http://www.PhillyLinux.org/locations/netaxs.html

Information on meetings in general:
http://www.PhillyLinux.org/meetings.html

The subject of this meeting is "ARM Linux on the iPAQ: Handheld Linux" and
is being presented by Paul L. Snyder.

Depending on how this meeting goes (primarily attendance), we will be
considering how often we will try to do 2 meetings in a month, with the
second one at Netaxs.  So if you would like more meetings to happen at
Netaxs (possibly because they are more convenient for you to attend), show
up for this one.

We plan to make meetings at Netaxs more technical in nature.

Features of this meeting location:

* nice small auditorium, 76 seats, stage
* lots of free parking
* two block walk from SEPTA Spring Mill train station, on the R6 Norristown line
* major local ISP

--
"I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance." - Nietzsche
http://www.ChaosReigns.com