eric@lucii.org on Fri, 22 Feb 2002 02:20:12 +0100

Re: [PLUG] HD Partitioning

I'd just like to point out that Partition Magic's license is pretty
restrictive.  If you install it on a computer, you cannot un-install
it and then install it on a second computer.  Basicly, they want $65
for every computer you use it on.  Since that's their terms (AFAIK)
they'll be losing me for a customer!

Bummer since I liked having P.M. in my "toolkit" when I needed it.

Guess I'll be trying GNUParted real soon now.

Eric

--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth