Darxus on Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:50:10 +0100

Re: [PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] PLUG meeting at Netaxs in Conshohocken today

On 02/21, Bill Jonas wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 05:42:36AM -0500, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> > Today will be our first scheduled meeting at Netaxs in Conshohocken.
>
> How's about a keysigning to commemorate this event?

Yeah, that would be good, if somebody prints the fingerprints (can probably
do this at Netaxs, actually):

 wget http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/phillylinux.gpg
 gpg --no-default keyring --keyring ./phillylinux.gpg --fingerprint > fingerprints.txt

> Wait... didn't we have one at Netaxs before?  I think it was the talk
> about e-Smith.

Yes, we did have a meeting at Netaxs before, but it was not scheduled :)
The location change to Netaxs for that meeting was announced the day of the
meeting.

--
"I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance." - Nietzsche
http://www.ChaosReigns.com