Darxus on Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:10:21 +0100

Re: [PLUG] frozen mouse

On 02/21, Keith Bentrup wrote:
> windows just not on the linux box.  Any suggestions?  I tried restarting
> gpm, but that didn't help.  Additionally how does one shutdown gnome when

If restarting gpm doesn't work, the only thing I can think of off the top
of my head would be to get an electronic switch that doesn't drop the
connection to the mouse.

> one doesn't have control of the mouse? Anyone know the command off-hand?

ctrl-alt-backspace exits the X server (independant of your window manager).

--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."