Doug Crompton on Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:40:10 +0100

Re: [PLUG] DNS question

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Bill Jonas wrote:

Thanks Bill,

   Well yes. I guess I understood that. I was more wondering if I was
doing something against convention. I do my own nameserving here and at
the moment I am trying to get it in order. Network Solutions is a bear.
Once I get it all over on godaddy I will be set. I am doing it in stages
though and it will take a week or so. The virtual web works fine.

 My goal is to get everything on one IP address so I can proceed to using
a DSL line if I could get the dman thing installed where I am! I may have
to colocate or locate at a residence or business where I can get it if
not.

Doug

> I'm not sure if this answered your question, but I hope it helps.
>
> --
> Bill Jonas    *    bill@billjonas.com    *    http://www.billjonas.com/
>
> Developer/SysAdmin for hire!   See http://www.billjonas.com/resume.html

*  Doug Crompton	   *