Naresh Reddy on Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:49:10 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Comcast & SSH

Jim,

You problaly told openssh to use PAM, and you don't have PAM or you have
PAM and you told openssh not to use it.

Same situation with MD5.

Make sure you can ssh from server to the server.

With all do respects, make sure your CAP-LOCKS is NOT on (I did that
before :).

Make sure the user has a valid shell, and the user is enabled.

Goodluck
Naresh

Naresh Reddy
nyg102@psu.edu