Paul on Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:27:01 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Terminal Service Question

No.  Linux already has the capability, but Windows would require additional
software.  As mentioned before, VNC would work, although it's more of a remote
control software.  Linux Journal just had an article on an alternate way to
configure VNC.  It would be worth looking at.

(I know I sound like I'm pushing LJ subscriptions.  I'm not, but I do like the
magazine.  I also have a free, six-month subscription to Play Boy.  The crazy
thing is that I get happier seeing LJ in the mail than I do when a PB comes
in.  Although, the pictures in LJ are not as nice.)