pinkee on Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:30:10 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Mail to welcome new PLUG subscribers

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 05:13:52PM +0000, Paul wrote:
> Good idea, but it is such a long message that, honestly, I haven't read
> through it completely yet.  I promised myself that I would go back to it
> later.  Can it be shortened?

I tried to keep it short actually. I know there is a lot of information
in there, but without being curt or condescending, I don't know how to
make it shorter. I did want people to feel like we were being helpful,
not yelling RTFM! If you see any content changes that would make it more
digestable though, feel free. I won't be offended. :)

pinkee
--
www.cavegirl.org
www.mydarlingchild.com