epike on Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:52:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] VRM?

Did a quick search at ebay and looks like theyre still
selling VRMs for <$20 (search for "pentium pro vrm")...

-*-

some more info on this machine you might find useful:

MEMORY - The motherboards takes EDO DIMM UNBUFFERED
(fairly hard to find)

FORM FACTOR - LPX,IBM Proprietary (you cant transfer
to another case).  Some (but not all) really old Aptiva
minitowers can take it though--but with the correct riser
card (both hard to find).

CPU - it can take 2 PPro overdrives (to 333mhz)--(i wouldnt
recommend this though due to the still high cost of PPro OD's).

JondZ