JP Toto on Fri, 1 Mar 2002 22:10:11 +0100

[PLUG] Server Cabinets

So Im thinking about actually looking to rack my
servers at home and stick them into a server cabinet.
I've done some searching but don't see any home-built
solutions out there. Has anyone else tried this? I'll
even buy a cabinet if it's cheap enough but I imagine
they're not. Can you get them at hardware swaps or
anything? Antec (http://www.antec-inc.com) seems to
have nice rack cases but affordable cabinets are a
little harder to come by. Any suggestions would be
great!

Cheers! - JP

=====
JP Toto