Paul on Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:24:00 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Computer Problems

A resource conflict might not show itself until you or the system tries to use the
resource.  If the problem usually happens in 15-20 minutes, I would agree about it
being a possible heat problem.  Does it get sluggish before it freezes?

It sounds like you've tried changing everything except the actual motherboard and
power supply.  How about the voltage and frequency settings?

Another thing that comes to mind, but would be risky since the system is unstable,
is a BIOS upgrade.