Paul on Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:25:14 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Final Answer to IBM Thin Client and Red Hat Linux Networking problem

Thanks for sharing the final answer.  I'm also happy that Linux has been
shown to be more intelligent than Win2k, or at least more sensitive, when it
comes to pinging the NetVista.

BTW, where is the Ethernet Standard setting changed from .3 to .2?  Can the
software or firmware be updated to correct the problem without changing
standards?