gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:38:23 -0500

Re: [PLUG] WAYYYY Off Topic.... [Speeding Ticket]

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 04:18:38PM -0500, Paul wrote:
> There's also the theory that if you overpay your ticket by a few
> dollars, you will be issued a refund.  If you never cash the refund
> check, the processing of the ticket will never complete.  So the
> points will not show up.  I wouldn't count on it, though.

That's completely an urban myth.

As is the idea that out of state points won't find their way back.

Remember how state driver licenses sneakily becamse federal ID cards
about a month ago?

The States' computer systems are all quite well connected.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net