Paul on Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:52:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Hardware Recommendation needed

If you could extend a power supply cable from the PC, it would provide both
power and a common ground point.

I've seen cases at computer shows.

Do you have a tower or desktop case?  I was just thinking about how long the
IDE cable will need to be.  Not that it would be a problem, but the IDE bus was
not meant to be extended too far.