Michael Leone on Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:43:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Hardware Recommendation needed

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 09:39, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

> I was thinking about getting an external case that can house the cdrom and
> supply power, and just running an IDE cable out the back of the computer,
> and into this cdrom case.

Do they make IDE cables long enough to snake out the back of one PC, and
into the case of another? I've never seen a 4 foot or longer IDE cable.
If so, where do ya get'em?

PGP public key:
<http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.gpg>

The secret of flying is simple: Throw yourself at the ground and miss.